The Therapeutic Effects of Music in Disease Control.

A lady enjoying music
I only use internationally renowned databases like Pubmed, Google Scholar, Science Journals, and others for the review and sourcing of my writings.



INTRODUCTION


As a music lover since childhood, I have fond memories of gathering empty containers and singing and playing with them. Doing this always boosted my mood and made me feel excited. Whenever I feel lonely, I find a quiet place to sit and sing until my spirit is lifted. Music has played a tremendous role in my life and continues to be one of the things that keeps me going.

What is music?

Here are several research-based explanations for music:
Music is an art form that uses sound and quiet as its medium. It is an aural communication technique that uses rhythmic, melodic, harmonic, and lyrical aspects to express emotions, thoughts, and messages (Cook, 1998).

Music is described as "the art of combining sounds in a way that is pleasing to the ear" (Oxford Dictionary, 2020). It is a universal language that may elicit emotions, trigger memories, and bring people together (Hanna-Pladdy & Mackay, 2011).

Music is classified into read more 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICE KENKEY MAY BOOST IMMUNE SYSTEM, TREAT CONSTIPATION AND PREVENTS HEART DISEASES

SNAIL MAY HELP FIGHT HYPERTENSION, IMPROVE BONE HEALTH, BOOST FERTILITY, AND MAY PREVENT PROSTATE DISORDERS.